Distributors of the Original Salt Gun
Is the gun dangerous?
- No, only if misused: Do not shoot anyone in face or eyes. Treat it with respect like any firearm. It will not penetrate skin or damage furniture
What kind of salt does it use?
- Any ordinary granulated table salt
Will the salt splatter the bug?
- No, the bug will remain whole for easy clean up
How much salt does the gun shoot?
What is the accuracy range of the gun?
- Within 3 feet is ideal. Practice accuracy by shooting aluminum foil to see salt spray pattern
How many shots before I need to reload?
- The gun will hold about 50 shots before reloading
Will the Bug-a-salt Gun kill mosquitoes?
- The Bug-a-salt is extremely effective at killing mosquitoes.
What is the best type of lubricant to use on the Bug-A-Salt?
- Vaseline has been the most successful lubricant when it comes to taking care of the plastic. Apply on the handle of the cocking mechanism. WD 40 has worked optimally as well.
BugAssault.net P.O. Box 2319 Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948 (252) 441-5949